- Waterproofing of new flat and sloped reinforced concrete roofs
- Repair and maintenance of aged roof waterproofing
- Repair of roofs with bituminous shingles
- Waterproofing of sheet metal roofs
- Waterproofing of thermal insulations of any kind
- External elevation joints
- Density: 1,07 ± 0,05 g/сm3
- Heat resistance: over 140°С
- Flexibility: minus 15°С
- Adhesion with concrete: over 1,25 Мра
- Flexibility: over 900%
- Flexible reinstatement: over 85%
- Water resistance for at least 24 h at pressure of 6 kPa
- Drying time: about 4 hours
The quality characteristics of “Isomax ELASTA” are guaranteed with the precise observation of the technology of placement:
PREPARATION OF THE SURFACE
The surface, over which “Isomax ELASTA” will be placed, have to be well cleaned. The critical locations should be marked WITH color spray, chalk or in another convenient manner. Repair the unstuck seams, joints, cracks, bubbles, boards and sections, with more advanced stage of damages, through strengthening with reinforcing material – polyester veil or mesh and paste “Isomax ELASTA”. Thus treated, these locations become the most solid and secure sections over the entire roof.
EXECUTION OF THE INSULATION
1. With brush, with long hairs, spread “Eco-primer ISOMAX” over the entire surface. Wait for the full drying, about 20 min.
2. Spread a layer of Isomax ELASTA, place the reinforcing material tightly(polyester veil or fiber-glass net) without leaving any wrinkles and spread again a layer of Isomax ELASTA again. Wait for the full drying. About 4 hours.
3. Spread a leveling layer of ISOMAX-Elasta. Wait for the full drying.
4. Spread a sealing of layer ISOMAX-Elasta. Wait for the full drying.
5. It is recommended to protect the insolation with layer of coloured Isomax ELASTA (only 0,2 kg/m2), which gives even more UV-rays resistance and also esthetic appearance.
* Protect from precipitation and freezing up to the drying of the coating!
** The thickness of each layer Isomax ELASTA is about 1,5 mm.
- Plastic buckets – 5kg, 10 kg and 20 kg
- Polyester – polyethylene bags – 25 kg
- Repair – 4 kg / m2
- New roof waterproofing – 5-6 kg / m2
- Repair of bituminous shingles – 3 kg/m2
- For sheet metal roofs – 2,5 kg / m2