“Ecogrund-ISOMAX” is one component polymer-bituminous suspension, solvents free, harmless to humans and the environment.
Produced from polymer-bituminen, which provides flexible connection with the substrate, very high adhesion and self-adhesive effect.
- Applied on both dry and damp surfaces.
- Quick drying: 15-30 minutes.
- Non flammable.
Does the most important: a strong flexible connection between the substrate and the due waterproofing!
For priming surfaces prior to application of bituminous membranes and liquid waterproofings..
Can be applied on:
- concrete and metal surfaces
- old bituminous materials
- other waterproofings
- cement putty
- Appearance: Dark brown to black liquid.
- Chemical basis: water solution of polymer-bitumen.
- Weight: 1,0 – 1,05 kg / l
- Dry matter: ≥ 30%
- Polymer-bituminous content: ≥ 25%
- pH: 6.7 to 7.5
- Drying time: 30 min (at 23 ° C and humidity 50%)
- Adhesion to concrete: ≥ 1,6 N / mm ²
1. Substrate Preparation: Surfaces must be sound, frost free, lined, well cleaned, free of dust and stains from oil or other lowering adhesion materials.
2. “Ecogrund-ISOMAX” is ready for use and requires no further dilution. Before work it is necessary the bucket to be shaken well. It is applied in one layer with a brush or roller. Can be applied by spraying with suitable technique for viscous liquids.
3. Consumption: 200 ÷ 400 gr/m², depending on the porosity of the substrate.
4. Drying time: 15 ÷ 30 minutes at 23° C and humidity 50%.
5. Application temperature: 5° C to 35° C
- Plastic buckets of 5 kg and 18 kg.
- Pallets of respectively 450 kg and 432 kg.
Store in a dry place and closed at temperatures above +5°C. Shelf life in original, unopened packages – at least 24 months from date of manufacture.