Ecoprimer “ISOMAX” is one component polymer-bituminous suspension, solvents free, harmless to humans and the environment.
Produced by SBS-modified bitumen, which provides flexible connection with the substrate, very high adhesion and self-adhesive effect.
- Applied on both dry and damp surfaces.
- Quick drying: 15-30 minutes.
- Non flammable.
Does the most important: a strong flexible connection between the substrate and the due waterproofing!
For priming surfaces prior to application of bituminous membranes and liquid waterproofings..
Can be applied on:
- concrete and metal surfaces
- old bituminous materials
- other waterproofings
- cement putty
- Appearance: Dark brown to black liquid.
- Chemical basis: water solution of SBS-modified bitumen.
- Weight: 1,0 – 1,05 kg / l
- Dry matter: ≥ 30%
- Polymer-bituminous content: ≥ 25%
- pH: 6.7 to 7.5
- Drying time: 30 min (at 23 ° C and humidity 50%)
- Adhesion to concrete: ≥ 1,6 N / mm ²
1. Substrate Preparation: Surfaces must be sound, frost free, lined, well cleaned, free of dust and stains from oil or other lowering adhesion materials.
2. Eciprimer “ISOMAX” is ready for use and requires no further dilution. Before work it is necessary the bucket to be shaken well. Ecoprimer “ISOMAX” is applied in one layer with a soft brush or roller. Can be applied by spraying with suitable technique for viscous liquids.
3. Consumption: 200 ÷ 400 g / sqm, depending on the porosity of the substrate.
4. Drying time: 15 ÷ 30 minutes at 23 ° C and humidity 50%.
5. Application temperature: 5 ° C to 35 ° C
- Plastic buckets of 5 kg and 18 kg.
- Pallets of respectively 450 kg and 432 kg.
Store in a dry place and closed at temperatures above 0 ° C. Shelf life in original, unopened packages – at least 12 months from date of manufacture.